Monday, April 18, 2011

Round 2

I am so happy to report that I am starting the Round #2 on Friday.  Since Tom lost over 30 pounds in the first round and is continuing to lose, he will not be doing another round.  My sister will be joining me this time!  :)  We are going to load on Friday, April 22nd and Saturday the 23rd.  I am going to try to update this as much as possible with what I am eating through out the day and what my daily weight in and loses are.  
I have still been holding steady at 154.  One pound over my lowest weight in.  I would love some comments if anyone else is loading around the same time.

3 comments:

  1. I will be loading on April 23rd & 24th (Saturday & Sunday) I figured with the Easter weekend and family visits it was the best way to go. This is my first time doing the HCG protocol and I have high hopes, I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure but we'll see. I am 197.4 right now and i hope when all is said and done to end up at 135-140lbs i don't know how many rounds that will take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I started VCLD1 today also. Starting @ 155.5#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Easter loaders. I started at 158 after loading. I was 153 before. Good luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete