Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Planned Intermission From Phase 2

With the holidays quickly approaching I am getting antsy for some comfort foods.  I am planning on doing a planned break/intermission from Phase 2.  I had to do a lot of research on this and this is what I have gathered.

-Not to be done until at least 20 days into the Very Low Calorie Days.

-Stop taking HCG 48 hours before when on drops and 72 hours before when on injections.

-Continue eating VLCD for 48 hours or 72 hours after last dose of HCG.

-Eat only Phase 3 foods.  - I will post foods later.

-There are 2 ways to control weight gain.  You can either address the weight right away and have a steak day the day that you are 2 pounds over you lowest weight in.  Or you can wait and have a steak day the first day back on HCG.  Or you can skip this all together. 

-The planned break should be less then 2 weeks.  If it is less then 2 weeks then there is no need to reload.  Some people choose to eat a little more fatty foods before going back on HCG.  This would be a little more cheese, avocado, and carrots for instance.

Here is how mine will work.  I will be stopping my drops on the 20th, I will then eat VLCD on the 21 and the 22nd.  I will only eat Phase 3 foods for the break.  I will have a steak day if I am more then  pounds over my lowest weight in.  I will eat a few on the fatter phase 3 foods on the 1st.  I will resume my HCG and VLCD on the 2nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment