Sunday, December 18, 2011

Before the break.

I was down to 148.2 this morning and Tom is at 215.4.  Tom has been losing so well we have lowered his goal weight for this round.  I think he can make it to 190 after our break.  Our original guess was 205.  I want to get to 145 and Tom to 210 before we start our break in 6 days.  We have been enjoying turkey burgers with great success. They have them at Trader Joe's there are 4 and they cost $4.00.  They are only 180 calories and they are so YUMMY.  Tonight is chicken, green beans, orange juice and a breadstick. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been following your blog for a while now and it's always good to see people making progress on the diet. I have a question are the two of you doing full 25/43 day rounds or are you cycling? I had read about cycling and wasn't sure if anyone had tried it out or what their opinions on it are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph! We are taking a planned intermission - I wrote about it a couple days ago. After we restart the round on the 2nd. I will be doing another 27ish days to get down to my goal weight of 125. Tom will be going until he reaches 200. He was down to 212 today so that should be very quickly. For the whole round it will make for about 55 days. I would consider it a long round. When you take the hcg drops instead of the drops your body doesn't become immune to the hcg therefor you can do longer rounds. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

    ReplyDelete