Monday, January 2, 2012

Mini Steak Day - Phase 2

We are back after our intermission.  I was at 150.6 this morning.  That is 3 pounds up from my lowest weight in from before the break.  Here is how I do a Mini Steak Day in Phase 2.  I did one last round to break a stall and lost 3 pounds.  I am going to be doing this every Sunday this round to speed up my loses.

Have nothing to eat all day.  Drink whatever you like, I sipped on coffee and tea all day.  At dinner we grill up a 6 oz serving of steak, trim all the fat.  I had a tomato with mine and Tom had an apple.  There are several variations online for a steak day, included how many oz to eat and how long to fast before eating.  I don't really think you can mess it up.  One post I saw while researching - ate a very large steak, probably 10oz, without trimming any fat and lost a pound.

I also cooked the steak with coconut oil.  This is something new that we have been using this round.  It has helped us both with our loses.  It helps to move the food through the digestive tract more quickly.  Plus it giving amazing flavor to the food.  We use it about 3 times a week.

Hope this helps and your scale has a big whooosh!


No comments:

Post a Comment