Monday, March 14, 2011

Amazing Italian Wedding Soup

We just had the most amazing Italian Wedding soup.  I must share the recipe ASAP!  
First we made meatballs out of 97% lean ground beef
One Egg
Little Onion
1 package onion soup mix ( I used lipton, I had it laying around)
Parsley or other seasoning.
2 malba toasts
Tom made the meatballs then pan seared them, then in the oven for 20 mins.

While he did that I made the soup.
Sweat onion and garlic in 1 cup no fat chicken broth.
After these start sweating add couple handfuls of spinach, cook off most broth as the spinach cooks.
Add the rest of the broth and seasoning, Salt, Pepper, ya know?
When the meatballs are done add them and a package of Miracle Noodles for about 10 mins till boiling.
I crushed up my meatball but Tom ate his whole, either was = SO YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment