Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good Loading Gorging

Since I haven't been losing the doctor suggested that I have another loading day to revamp my metabolism.   A good rule of thumb is to try to hit 5000 calories.  WOW!  Sound easier then it is, here is a list of everything I ate.

One Slice of Pepperoni Pizza
2 Fish and cheese sandwiches from White Castle
and a French Fry from there
Bag of BBQ chips
Bag of Doritos
M&M's peanut
An Amp energy drink
Baja Blast from Taco Bell
Fried Chicken from KFC
Cole Staw
Green beans
Mash Potatoes (All from KFC)

I wish I could have got more it, but I just couldn't.  This was only around 3000 calories.  LAME!  Lol
Hope this work and I start losing tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This is the part of the plan that worries me! Why can't we have high calorie health foods? With oils, nuts, avocados? Why do they suggest unhealthy, artery clogging foods?

    Hope you have a loss too!

    ReplyDelete