Friday, March 4, 2011

GRRR! This week!

This week has been very hard!   I am sad to report that my total loss for the whole week is only -1.2.  The week has been up and down and up. GRRR! Here is the results.

VLCD#14 160.8
VLCD#15 161.4 (+.6)
VLCD#16 161.4 (-+.0)
VLCD#17 159.8 (-1.6)
VLCD#18 159.8 (-+.0)
VLCD#19 160.4 (+.6)
VLCD#20 159.6 (-.8)

LAME! I am happy that I am in the 150's but I was hoping to be 155 by now. I don't understand why the scale is teasing me so bad in this border.  Tom is almost 20 pounds down, and we are eating just about the same things everyday.  I know that I am not over doing my calories because yesterday all I had was a chicken spinach salad for lunch and a lobster tail, couple bites of cauliflower and a breadstick for dinner.  No fruit all day and only one bread.  Something has to give. Lol.  I hope this next week is better. 

1 comment:

  1. My Aunt is doing this plan with her Dr. monitoring her and said she may stall in weightloss if she is not eating enough.....Even though the previous day may have been 'off', I wonder if you are causing slow loss by NOT having your fruit/bread? I'm no pro at all, just want you to see a good loss!

    ReplyDelete