Thursday, March 31, 2011

Round 2

I just started my second round.  We finished the 1st last Friday on the 25th.  I lost a total of 17 and Tom lost 30 pounds.  Most people are advised to finish phase 2 and 3 completely before starting another round, but I have zero patients for such things.  I want this weight off!!
We were off the diet and just ate well over the weekend, we then had our loading days Tuesday and Wednesday.  I gained 3 pounds loading or course Tom only gained .5 pounds.   I am hoping to lost 6.6 pounds this first week and be in the 140's by next Thursday when we leave for Vegas!  I am very happy with the first round considering the rogue diet that we choose and some of the drinking that we did.  :Cool: 

I changed to ticker at the top to reflect the total loss that I want from completing all the rounds.  I want to be back to 125.  That was my pre-pregnancy weight.  It puts me at a size 4/6.  After completing the first round I went from a size 14 to a size 10.  I will post some more 'after' pictures from of trip to Vegas. 

1 comment:

  1. From size 14 to size 10?? amazing! that's great news! Keep up the good work. I'm waiting for your pictures.


    ~Drew
    HCG Diet Protocol

    ReplyDelete