Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cheating.

Well the inevitable happened last night.  Tom and I both cheated.  I went to play poker, my favorite pass time.  I had a salad and lots of water.  I had two drinks (Vodka and a Bud Select (I think it had 64 calories?)).  When I return home Tom told me he had cheated and he had 2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  Lol  He loves bread.  Anyways I send him to..... White Castle!  I love White Castle.  By far my favorite fast food place.  I had a fish sandwich and a cheeseburger.  Yum!  Cheese!
Anyways, Tom just steps on the scale and was sad to note he had gained one pound.  I'm scared to step on, because I know I will be up.  Here goes nothing --- 162.2  HA! Down another pound.  Funny cause I was telling Tom last night that I was going to be so mad if he still lost weight and I gained.  I guess the opposite is true. Well we'll see what tomorrow brings, because I know that sometimes it can take 2 days to hit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment