Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Truly FREE Foods

I thought I would compose a list of Truly FREE Foods that will work on this diet.  These still have to be eaten during your lunch or dinner for maximum weight loss.  But I still had success in the beginning munching on these at my late night cravings.

Miracle Noodles - You can find these close to the organic section in the grocery store.  We had to ask, but luckily he know just what we were talking about.  They com in a bag with a liquid substance mixed with them.  Basically you drain the fluid and cook for about a minute like you would roman noodles.  They are fantastic for your carb cravings!  They are 100% FREE, there is nothing in them at all. 

Weldon Farm is the brand name, and they make no fat, no carbs, no calorie dressings and Mayo.  Yummy for adding to chicken breast to liven them up!

Fake butter, now you have to be careful here because part of the reason for this diet is to get rid of the 'taste' for fat.  Never the less, there is a 0 calorie "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter", and a 0 calorie Parkey.  Again I would only use these sparingly.

Stevia brand is the sweetener that we use.  Taste just the same to me.  You can find this also at the Organic store or area at the local store.

If there are anymore that you know of please leave a comment!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment