Saturday, February 26, 2011

HCG Support Forum

I love this diet; I want to make sure everyone I recommend the diet to loves it as much as me.  I want to share this support forum to everyone that views this blog. 
http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/forum.php   This forum shows that there are many more people out there like me that love the diet and are loving the results.  

Dr. OZ  recently did a segment on the diet.  There is even speculation that Dr. Oz's wife lose weight thanks to the HCG diet. I feel like he missed a lot of important information that is covered in this forum.  It is so fun to see everyone's tickers and weight lose.  Some people have lost over a hundred pounds!


3 comments:

  1. Dr. Oz is now onboard after wife buys real hcg drops from hcgdietlab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I want to know about completely about HCG can anyone can explain that please...

    Allenkin Cannon
    Real HCG Drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time. Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete