Monday, February 21, 2011

Sharing the Diet

I have been getting a lot of questions about Tom and I's new diet.  I thought that the best way to share our story was through a blog.  I have never done a blog before so forgive me if I am going about this wrong.

Let's start with the diet -  The diet is the HCG diet (Dr. Simeons' diet - here is a link to all the info on the actual HCG - http://www.hcgdiet.com/abouthcg.html), we are doing the diet through our chiropractor office but I found the same drops that we are using on eBay for around $40 bucks.

Tom weight starting was 255.5 and mine was 170.4.  We are now on day 8.  The first two days are 'load days' so I don't really count them on the weight lose days.  We are on day 6 on the very low calorie diet. ( I will abbreviate this VLCD#6)  Tom is now at 247.6 and I am at 164.4

We are no longer hungry throughout the day and my headaches have gone away, they lasted about the first 5 days.  Tom was complaining of muscle pains today and is going to start potassium tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment